This project seeks to find, focus on and celebrates the good moments of everyday life.
The work came out of the pandemic and private life at that time. When bigger goals and plans were taken away from me/us, it became even more important for me to see, seek and strengthen the smaller joys of life that are still there. To find the good in life, when a lot is uncertain. One thing you can still have some controll over then, is your every day life.
I took this thematic with me after the pandemic. It is important to find ways to take care of yourself. Days can be shitty and life can be hard, but there can be something good in every day and often we create these moments ourselves.
Good moments and happenings does not solve everything, we humans need bigger goals to feel fullfilled and get a direction (see the project Stå På )but this focus can help. Those sparks of joy can be the things that make you get through some days.
In this piece you will see people navigate on a journey from a darker to a happier place through this focus and finding the positive happenings. I hope that you the audiene also will think of some what you like in everyday life and find important. Go create, find and seek it.
STYLE: Mostly a improvisation score with some sett material.
#acleanhouse #anicecomment #tomaangeagoal #hiking #goodcompany #morningcoffee #sale #niceweather #woolsocks #bonfireandgoodcompany #aniceconversation #aninterestingtvserie #cinamonbuns #tacofriday #chocolate #calmness #sun #amessagefromhen #dancing #awalkwiththedog #theffelingaftertrained #goodnews #gifts #creatingsomething #afunexperience #seeingsomethingnice #andmore
Picture: The books from the viewing in 2022 with Eirin And Maria. Where they also wrote their “Hverdagsgleder” inside.
- Verdal may 21: Pre project showing for a smal Covid audience, with Linn Christin Aagedal
- Verdal august 21: A 10 min version of the pre-project was shown august 21 at 19-21 i bevegelse. For this presentation Linn and I mixed up the scenes, changed transitions, got new costumes and a light design.
- Verdal april 22: The 10 min versjon was shown with Maria Risto Kippe and Eirin Rogdaberg Skimmeli at the show Veikryss april 22. We fitted the piece for three people, and they gave new insight to the creation through their thoughts. two shows.
- Skien nov 23 and des 23: A new version, new buildup and more dance theater version with Eirin Rogdaberg Skimmeli at Blackbird Cafe, Skien and KGB CC vest in Oslo.
- Trondheim jan 24: New year, new dancer, Julie Schartum Dokken performed Eirins role, during the show “Made in Værdaln”.
Thoughts for a pre-project started late autumn 2019 with a colleague and an application for founding was written.
- Got A book: For christmas 2019 from dance-artist Linn Christin Aagedal. Here I wrote down 3 good things that happened or I saw every day for one year though 2020. Not the easiest year to do this.
- Zoom Courses: Did a 6 session Zooom course with Davvi spring 21 where I, among other things, developed thoughts behind this project. Focusing on my interests, the audience needs, and the whys of the piece.
- Pre- Project Week May 21: Founded by Trøndelag Fylkeskommune. A pre-project week happened with dance artist Linn Christin Aagedal. A 25 min work in progress duet was shown to a small covid audience in Verdal. We also did a video outside and took pictures with Rune Aasen. (video to be created)
- Workshops: Inderøy High School (where I started dancing at 16), Inderøy Kulturskole, Skien VGS and Steinkjer kulturskole. Testing the concept at different ages, both improvisation, creating and set material. It was interesting to see how the different ages solved the tasks and their thoughts behind the theme.